IFPE 2011 in Review
IFPE 2011 is a Resounding Success
- Combined, over 120,000 industry professionals from over 150 countries attended the co-located IFPE 2011 & CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 shows.
- 44% of attendees were key company decision makers, including:
- Vice president
- General manager
- Chief financial officer
- More than 400 exhibitors spanning 140,000+ net square feet of exhibit space, making this the largest IFPE in history!
- Three (3) international exhibit pavilions highlighting products and services developed outside the United States – from China, Italy and Taiwan.
- Three (3) exhibit pavilions, including the American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) and the Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), as well as an exhibit pavilion which highlights the expanded presence of sensors manufacturers at the show.
- New for 2011, IFPE offered college-level courses.
- The 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power featured a record 114 presentations papers from industry experts from around the world, and offered keynote presentations from leading industry and university researchers, and sessions from the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power.
- Innovations Theater offered 14 sessions developed from abstract submissions for the National Conference on Fluid Power.