Official Show Name
International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE)
IFPE is the leading international exposition and educational resource dedicated to integrating fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications.
IFPE attracts design engineers and other decision-makers from these industries:
- Off-Highway Vehicles (includes Construction, Mining, Forestry, Agriculture, Lawn & Garden, and Airport Support vehicles)
- Fluid Power/Power Transmission Products, Electrical Machinery, Instruments/Controls
- Material Handling (includes overhead/straddle cranes, industrial trucks, tractors, and stackers)
- Manufacturing/Production Automation/Machine Tools (includes chemical, petroleum, metal, plastics, and rubber processing)
- Automotive/Commercial Vehicles (includes Class 8 trucks, vocational trucks, and trucks for other applications)
- Engineering Services
- Amusement/Entertainment Technology
- Other Products/Services
IFPE exhibits showcase the latest technologies and innovations in equipment, products, and services for fluid power/motion control/power transmission. The show also features product-focused exhibit pavilions and international exhibit pavilions.
IFPE features targeted education events that provide crucial information on new fluid power, power transmission, and motion control technologies to engineers and others involved in the design and manufacturing process.
Leading industry organizations worldwide participate as Supporting Organizations, and leading industry publications/media worldwide participate as Supporting Publications/Media.
Show Owners and Producer
IFPE is owned by the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). AEM is show producer.