More than 180 Sessions on Industry Trends, Technologies, Solutions
Education is always a vital component of both CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE to help attendees not only survive, but thrive in a changing and global industry.
Attendees at the 2020 shows can take advantage of more than 180 education sessions packed with timely and actionable information, developed with the guidance of leading industry groups, and delivered by industry experts.
New for 2020 are mix-and-match sessions between CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE for company teams to cost-effectively obtain learning sessions targeted to their needs.
“The line-up of programming is not only larger than it has ever been but includes a fresh line-up of speakers stacked side-by-side with core programming that is always highly attended,” said Eileen Dickson, vice president education, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Committee chair.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 education features 10 tracks covering a variety of equipment applications, site development, fleet management, business best practices, technology, safety, and attracting and retaining talent.
IFPE education is grouped in two tracks: Hydraulics & Pneumatics at Work and The Business of Fluid Power. Its popular College Courses return, and new is an IFPE Research Symposium.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE are North America’s premiere events for the construction industries and the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries. One ticket provides access to both of the co-located shows, set for March 10-14 in Las Vegas, USA.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education – Targeting the Construction Industries
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 education tracks will offer the latest trends and best practices focused on: aggregates; asphalt; concrete; cranes, rigging & aerial lifts; earthmoving & site development; equipment management & maintenance; business management; and safety, plus technology solutions and attracting, engaging and retaining talent.
“The education committee took great care in putting together a program that grows attendee knowledge on building their business on all fronts, whether the technical skills needed in the field or best practices to build their business,” said Graham Brent, CEO of the NCCCO Foundation and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Committee vice chair.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 education includes:
- Driving New Innovation at Complacent Companies - James Benham , JB Knowledge
- Drones on Construction Sites for All Contractors - Ryan Murguia/Zach Pieper, Quantum Land Design
- Gain a Competitive Advantage Through Construction Technology - Tauhira Hoossainy, Milwaukee Tool
- How to Win the War for Talent - Gregg Schoppman, FMI
- Safety Training Ninja - Regina McMichael, The Learning Factory, Inc.
- Technology Trends: Lessons Learned - Helga Jacobsen, United Rentals
- Top 10 Reasons Why Construction Businesses Fail - Larry Kokklenberg, Center for Business Development
IFPE Education – Focused on Fluid Power
The IFPE College Courses emphasize hands-on technical knowledge on the effective use of hydraulics in mobile equipment. Content includes Fundamentals of Hydraulic Systems; Electro Hydrostatic Actuation; Safety Hydraulics, Best Practices for Modern Machinery; Hydraulics in the Digital Age: Hydraulic Fluid Properties, Efficiency and Contamination Control; and Digital Design.
The IFPE Research Symposium is hosted by IFPE co-owner National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and runs during lunch (11:30 am -12:30 pm) March 11-13. Sessions will showcase the latest fluid power research at U.S. universities being funded by the U.S. Department of Energy to improve energy efficiency of off-road vehicle hydraulic systems.
“We focused on developing education programs that offer attendees the latest ideas and innovations in fluid power technology, applications and research. Our classes and sessions deliver critical information for engineers and others involved in the design and manufacturing process,” said Eric Lanke, president/CEO, NFPA.
IFPE 2020 education includes:
- Additive Manufacturing - Vince Anewenter, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Industry of the Future - Prasad Ganorkar, McKinsey & Company
- IoT – Sharing Data Across Customer Boundaries - Adam Livesay, Elevat
- Mobile Hydraulic Robotics - Autonomous Machines - Chris Woodard and John O’Neill, Danfoss
- Workforce Development - Lynn Beyer, NFPA
Learn more and register online at www.conexpoconagg.com and www.ifpe.com.